Thursday 31 October 2013

Death Walks Official Trailer

Death Walks Official Trailer

I have been working on this trailer for a while now for the movie 'Death Walks', and finally have it completed. It is promoted on the Death Walks Facebook page and has numerous articles showcasing the trailer to promote the film: Horror Society, Realm of Horror, Zombiepedia, Following The Nerd and Barker Podcasts
to name just a few that have covered the progress of the film.

The trailer has also received nationwide recognition and some select Odeon and Vue cinemas  played the trailer and had it premiere on Halloween:





I am the main editor for the movie trailer, and also for the future edit of the feature film, and work alongside Tom Wolfe (Polysonic) who scores the original music.

While working on this movie, all aspects, I have realised completely my interests and where I want to go with my career. I think I made quite a lot of progress since beginning the FdA course (Animation and Creative Video Production) in 2010, and my discipline is now far from that that I intended at the start of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment